The Society was established in 2013 by qualified and experienced Engineers from different disciplines to give Engineers an opportunity to save and get affordable credit facilities at low-interest rates.
To provide quality financial products and services in a timely framework.
To provide affordable financial services to our members to enable them to achieve their goals.
WHO CAN JOIN THE SACCO
1. All Engineers.
2. All Technicians.
3. All contractors.
4. IEK and EBK members
5. Staff working in the Engineering/Construction sector.
6. Government agencies eg KURA, KERRA, KENHA.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE SACCO
1. Attractive Dividends on shares.
2. Competitive Interest rate of 12% per annum on all Loans.
3. Easy share contribution and repayment of loans via MpesaPayBill and Airtel Money.
4. Loans are processed within 48hrs.
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER OF MHANDISI
1. Registration fee is Ksh. 5,000.
2. Share Capital is Ksh. 5,000 ( 20 shares @ Ksh.20).
3. Minimum Monthly contributions are Ksh. 2,000.
4. We allow members to pay in small portions for the registration and shares up to 6 months.
WHAT SECURITY DO I NEED TO AQUIRE A LOAN
ALL LOANS MUST BE SECURED BY A GUARANTOR